NIPAWIN, Sask. — The Nipawin Hawks of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League are accepting applications for the position of assistant coach for the 2020-21 season.
The individual will need to be able to relocate to Nipawin during the hockey season and make himself part of the community.
Remuneration will be dictated by experience and the pay period ranges from Aug. 15, until two weeks after the last regular season game.
During playoffs you will be paid the same as in season.
Coaching experience is helpful, but not mandatory for this job.
Below is a brief but not final list of duties and responsibilities for the job.
Nipawin Hawks Assistant Coach Duties and Responsibilities:
– Help develop and run practices
– Develop the players skills through practices and video
– Help with game plans and in game strategies
– Develop great working relationships and trust with the players
– Handle video editing as well as set up and take down of video equipment
– Track and sort our advanced stats
– Help with recruiting and relationship building with our list players as well as potential recruits
– Develop and implement an off ice workout program for the individual players
– Help with our social media platforms
If this job is of interest to you please send your resume along with a reference letter to Doug Johnson at email@example.com.